Friday, November 4, 2011

Psych Assessment

To cut  it short, we're having one this coming Tuesday. Yes, a psych assessment. Our prof said it'll lessen our chances of choosing to stay in a psych institution rather than go home especially if we get to see a patient we can associate ourselves with. I don't know about me though. I admit that I have a lot of things I'd rather get rid of in my life but there are some things I don't want to part with unless I'm really ready to.

Then again, I guess, it would also be nice to have someone break your shell that you have no choice but to say everything that's bothering you...I could use one anytime but I really have all these locks that needs to be opened. My load would definitely be lighter if I let everything out yet my mind would not allow it so. Won't someone please just break it?

No comments:

Post a Comment