Sunday, December 21, 2014

Early Christmas Presents from Nii-sama!

My brother just got back from Japan for the holidays. He was assigned to Tokyo so he was able to get me some merchandise from my fave titles recently.



  • A Midousuji Akira file folder with division (Yowamushi Pedal)
  • A Shinkai Hayato keyholder (Yowamushi Pedal)
  • A Kagari Shusei pluggie
  • A Ginoza Nobuchika sliding tin with mini notes
Here are some closer look with these items:

This is the front and back design for the Akira folder. You can see the colors of Team Kyoto Fushimi (Kyofushi) as well as his many expressions.

 
 There are three compartments/ division for your documents in this folder. It can hold from A4 to Letter sized papers. The following shows how they would look if you have documents on different compartments.

If you have one on the outermost side, it's all plain and simple.
Only the Kyofushi colors and name are shown.
If you have nothing on the first copartment, and the other two are occupied, this is how it looks. You can see Akira!
It looks just the same with one division occupied as without any papers at all.
Complete with all the faces, Akira's whole body and the Kyofushi name

Secondly, we have the Shinkai key holder. You can see that the border is transparent so it may seem like Shinkai's floating on any background you want~



It's made of pvc plastic and it's bigger than what I expected from the photos online. Normally, I see charms like this in 1-2 inches sizes. This one's bigger and here is how it looks when I'm holding it.


My hands aren't as big as a man's but I really find this key holder quite big. It always occupied my whole hands!

Next up is the Kagari pluggie. With most smartphones not having space for cellphone straps nowadays, pluggies have been made to add some spice on phones. It is placed on the earphone jack of phones usually 3.5mm in size.




It's made of hard metallic material. I know it's not the ideal accessory for phones if you don't want scratches on it. Still if the jack is on the bottom part (like most apple products), I don't think it'll be much of a problem.

I find it really cute having Kagari dangling on my phone whenever
I send messages, take photos, or simply browse on the internet

Lastly, we have the Ginoza sliding tin can. I'm not really sure how to make use of the notes inside this one but it got me with Ginoza showing such a cool silhouette.

The design on the front part kind of looks like a sticker though...

Well, contrary to the Shinkai key holder, this one is smaller than what you may think. With only a little more than two inches, this little tin holds mini notes. You may write short messages or even codes here if you want! The papers come with the MWPSB Logo so it looks like a legit message for the inspector/ enforcer in you.

The top of the can is removable~


No comments:

Post a Comment