Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hajimete

Okay...there were some boggling things today. Actually, there were just two things I can't get my mind off.

First, when I saw this former classmate along the walkway of our university, he [yes, he was a he] ran up to me and grabbed me at my waist...then he lifted me up while he did a circling motion. It's like those couple moments in movies where the guy lifts the girl up while going in a single circle. My friends who were present at the time called it PDA later on our little talks. It was really embarrassing since he was the first one to do that to me and it was totally unexpected. I was just expecting that he would just pinch my flabs and all. Then he said, "Huwag mo na ko iwan, na-miss kita e". If I didn't know him well, I would think na "banat" yun e..My friends were teasing me for a while. Good thing they managed to keep their mouth shut. If my friends from the other class knew about it, they would tease me endlessly since they were really betting for me to "go out" with that guy. They would definitely consider that as a "kilig moment". Okay, enough about that, I just need to rant that out..:p

Second, I passed our final exam in our only major subject this semester! I was expecting that I would fail it again since I never passed any exam by our professor ever since. That's it...>_<

Two firsts in one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment