Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ramen X and The Hunger Games Movie

Date: April 1, 2012

Yes, it was April Fool's but I had to watch the hunger games after becoming a fangirl over the books. My eldest brother treated us to the movie. We also ate at Ramen X in Trinoma. The serving was big enough to really fill me up. They have really good appetizers and we had them all!

The store is located near beside Cabalen...

Started eating right away~

My brothers Gel & Jam

The arrangement's gone! Stirred the bowl already...OTL

Green Apple Soda!

Last piece of the Gyoza appetizer...*holds back*

My all time favorite, ebi tempura~



Amma go here with friends some time!!! XD




After eating, we headed to the cinema to watch the Hunger Games movie. It was good but not what I had imagined in my mind as I read the book. I almost got dizzy during the scene when they started in the arena. Still it was good. I can't wait to watch Catching Fire.

Jennifer Lawrence is really pretty as Katniss... :">


Here are some posters of the Avengers coming out this April! Got them from the cinema previews...haha




No comments:

Post a Comment