Sunday, August 18, 2013

Review: Leather school bag

With my review class using legal size papers, I needed a new bag that could hold my documents. So I present to you, my leather school bag!

It's a really well-made bag that makes me feel younger but still look a little formal. I know that most people in Japan would not use this bag on days without class but I am attending a "class" LOL. Anyway, this is not real leather btw. I believe it's just synthetic. I would not recommend it for people who cannot handle their things carefully since this material can be quite troublesome if not handled correctly. Well, let me show you some of the bag's features.


 First is the latch-on pocket inside where you could put a small laptop or maybe some papers you do not want scattered around your bag. Then the water bottle holder. I tried putting mine in it. It's a bit small but the diameter fits snugly. Also, it may not be visible in this photo but there's a secret compartment underneath the bottom flap where you could place your phone or some extra money.


Next is the big pocket in front of the bag. It has another small one inside and two pen holders. I use this for my ID and the body strap. I have a pen case so I'm not really using the holders.


Here's a photo of me using the bag. I already put some things on the hanger. It's a stuffed key chain I got from one of my friends and the other is from teen vogue that says "chic".

Here are my scores for this product:

Material: 8/10
Carrying Capacity: 8/10
Looks: 9/10
Weight: 7/10 (with nothing in it, it's already quite heavy)



Special thanks to Senbazuru shop and its nice owner, Francine! I'm looking forward to our next transaction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment