Sunday, August 18, 2013

Late Post: GKF Double (Triple) Surprise!

Date: April 6, 2013
Venue: Mall of Asia

I am not sure why we gathered that day but if my memory serves me right, it was for the celebration of two (or was it three?) members of our group.

We decided to go to MoA since we rarely go there together. It's like a day out/celebration/pre-graduation gathering. Some of our friends were late so we just took some photos while waiting.




I had a wardrobe malfunction in those shoes...oTL


As usual, we had a kris kringle and bought our gifts right then and there. It was hard not letting the other person know who you've got.



For lunch, we ate at Racks. It was CG and Oliv's treat.

We couldn't help it...we were hungry and still waiting for our orders.



It really reminds me of beer...I don't drink beer btw

CHEERS!


We left Racks at around sundown. Yes! We were near manila bay and got out at sundown.

A lot of people wanted to catch a glimpse of this view at the observation deck.
We still didn't go home after eating. We went to the seaside and talked about random things for a while. Enjoying the night breeze while watching the horizon was really relaxing (except for the sea roaches...ugh).


If I had a better camera, this would have turned out better than...white dots on a line.


And so was our adventure for that time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment