Monday, September 1, 2014

New baby: Seira


Hi! So i'm now a trainee at a nearby hospital and recently I bugged my eldest brother to help me get a post paid plan. I really wanted to access the internet wherever I am. He got me one but I had to pay him for it every month. Since I'm already getting a plan, I also decided to get a smartphone only for internet purposes. It's kind of a waste but heck I went to get myself an iPhone 5s. This may seem impractical with the 6 and iOS 8 coming out but at least I'll probably be able to enjoy this for two years or so than the other free phones. Also, let's face it that there are some features one can only enjoy using this smartphone. For me, I have an android already anyway. So far, I'm still new in using this brand but I'll get the hang of it pretty soon. I named my baby Seira because I also use its cam a lot and my camera's name was Sei. I just want to have all my gadgets named.

I got the one in Gold/White just because I'm a sucker for such colors~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment