Sunday, June 22, 2014

Shoppping @ Aeropostale

Venue: Aeropostale L2 Eastwing Shangri-la Plaza Manila
Date: June 21, 2014

Aeropostale has been around in the Philippines for one year but it was my first time to visit a branch in manila. For one, Tricia Gosingtian was gonna be there to give some style tips, and I am a big fan. I really wanted to meet her again after the book-signing event. Secondly, they're having this event on instagram, where you post your photo holding their paperbag.

So my aunt and I went to check it out. We thought we might as well try to participate in the IG event.

Heading off!
It was about an hour an a half drive from home to Shangri-La. We left a later than I had wanted to and arrived at the site all hungry. We had our lunch before finally going around the mall to find the shop. I hadn't been to Shang in years! I think the last time was when my other aunt, who is currently in the US, brought us there to shop and eat. Anywho, I managed to find our way and found the Aeropostale branch easily.

The shop has a really inviting vibe in it. I saw some really cute outfits and also had some unforgettable memories.

"I'm fabulous!"
 I saw this cutie right when I entered the shop. How awesome is this dog ornament? It pulled the look off like crazy!


I tried several pieces on and managed to score a few. I think I'll be shopping here again next time.

This dressing room will never have me ever again.
When I was trying some clothes on in this very dressing room, I forgot to lock the door. Someone peeked in but it's good I was dressed already. And when I did managed to lock it, I had trouble going out. I was on the verge of making a scene when I found out the trick to opening it. Next time, I'll just go and try things on at the girls' room. 

Now, going to the highlight event of that evening, I was sort of late because I was paying my bills. My aunt and I were still able to get to the good parts of the program.


I got some very useful styling tips here and I will defiinite apply it next time I go out. I want to put more effort on how I look since I've been pretty much laid-back all my life. One could easily see me as a little sloppy because of what I was wearing.


The evening was also made even better with macaroons and drinks! The shop even put out some bread sticks for their customers who might get a little hungry after shopping till they drop. The food was really good!

And so, after the talk, we had the usual photo session with Tricia. I also got to talk to her a little before we went home. I would have loved to stay there forever but we still had a long ride home. It was like a dream being able to talk to my idol btw!!! She is so sweet, humble, and funny. She was really interesting and she displayed her ideas on different topics well. I am becoming more and more of a fan than I already am. I hope that I'll be able to talk to her again next time.

I can't believe I didn't introduce myself...OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment