Monday, December 19, 2011

Accessorize Picks!

It's my first time to actually buy something from Accessorize. Their products are in Euro/Pounds so if we convert it here in Philippine peso it would be a little pricey especially for the common folks. They have a lot of cute items especially those fitting the lifestyle in the west but I guess I could use some here anyway.

My first pick is a maroon hat with flower petals accent. It's kind of similar to what Rachel Berry (Leah Michele) is wearing in Glee.


The hat's price...OTL
My next pick is a necklace with pendant charms and feather. It matches most of the clothes I bought and I wanted a necklace with a feather for a long time.


Necklace's price tag
So, I'll probably buy there whenever I get attracted to some of their products. A bit costly but it compensates for the amount of time I'll be wasting trying to find something similar but still different kind of merchandise.


No comments:

Post a Comment