Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011


A very ordinary and less exciting Christmas this year. There were less visitors and gifts for people. Fewer noises can be heard from outside and the church wasn't even full to the point where people can barely move.

Anyway, I still enjoyed the day this year despite the fact that I'm nearing the hellish point of my study days...OTL Here are some updates on what happened and what I received today.

My brothers watched the Matrix: Revolutions bluray for the first time. They were late on lunch because of this.

Here are some of the food that was served for lunch:
Liempo cooked like Lechon

As always, Menudo!! Omnomnomnom~

Aaaand...Macaroni Salad~
I got a really awesome rock egg from my grandfather who likes frequenting the mountains. He said that this kind of rock could only be found in cliffs. Really rare and has a lot of superstition surrounding it.


How it looks when you hold it like this...

When you grip it tight...
And when you point it in the sky. [good thing my cam managed to catch it's color...it was kinda hard..]
Baby Cousin playing with his new toys he received for Christmas
My gifts!!: Just a pillow, coin purse and hankies...^^

So much for Christmas eh? Well, I'll be writing sometime again this week. Hope to get more photos up by Sei-tan.

Ja ne~
I hope we're a match made in heaven dear coat..I'm gonna get you!

1 comment: