Friday, December 30, 2011

Mall Picture Action

Date: December 28, 2011
Place: SM Mega mall

My best friend and I went to attend a convention at Mega mall that day. After meeting with my brother's internet group friends, we headed for the event itself. Then we went to look around for a bit. Later, we went to take some photos. I'd like to share some:


We were always really jumpy when taking stair-shots because a guard always came by and made us leave. No one really used the stairs so it makes a good place for shoots. Well, I can't blame those guards, it's their job after all.


Escalator shot! We always do one whenever we're at the mall. I exactly know why but maybe it's because we have to watch out when we're already near the end. :P


Their Christmas decorations were really pretty. It would have looked great at night though. It was still really great. Sorry for posting this late...I have a hard time managing things when I have my clinical rotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment