Friday, December 21, 2012

BACK IN MANILA~

I finally got the motivation to write here again...I've been catching up on anime shows that I've meet during my one month stay at Bay, Laguna.

It was an awesome experience and to sum it all up here are some events I don't want to forget:

  • Seeing a chicken that looks so much like "Nagoya" in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
  • Eating different veggies like Ginatan na Langka, ang Puso ng Saging
  • Learning other terms like Sintunes
  • Being pooped on by lizards & birds
  • Seeing a very clear night view & the shadow of the moon
  • Sleeping using a kulambo
  • Picking veggies along the road
  • Going to SM Calamba
  • Getting excited for fast food and malls
  • Riding on a motorcycle
  • Celebrating my birthday without electricity
  • Making an Christmas lantern using indigenous materials
  • Watching local drama series
  • Walking around at night not worrying about dangerous people but of supernatural beings
  • Getting head lice and purging it out by overusing a prescribed shampoo
  • Crossing an irrigation through a simple lumber
  • Making Buko Ice Candy out of scratch
  • Having girl siblings
  • Experience Caroling and get 500 in one house...>:P
When I got back in Manila, we had our graduation pictorial and I got birthday presents too. Again, I'm still backtracking TV Shows, J-dramas, and anime series. So, I'll probably get back into action some time when I've done eveything I missed.





No comments:

Post a Comment