Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012



Mostly same as last year but there was less excitement in the air. If this day isn't one of the days I could actually dress up, I'd be spending it in front of my laptop or probably my sewing machine and just do something I normally do. We went to church late and was just able to attend the mass during a baptism. Boy, was I surprised! Then lunch was on...the usual menu:

Lumpia, Menudo and Macaroni Salad...
 There was also liempo but it was served later when we started eating outside. And I was able to drink wine again. My brother bought me one of Baguio's strawberry wine. I haven't had it since high school when we went there for a leadership training.
Strawberry wine from Baguio City~ Hmm...
 Because the weather was great, and we want to sit down and eat together, we decided to eat outside. It has a nice feel to it.
My dad, Tita She, & Eldest brother

My baby cousin~ Sooo cute :">
I received less money this year and some of those who usually give me presents didn't give me one this time around.
Gifts~! :D

I got a Baylis & Harding Body wash and lotion, some money, and a cardigan(?) I don't really know what to call it. The notebook and coin purse was something I got during the kris kringle with my college friends.

The day went by & all I could think about was you~ <3 td="td">

No comments:

Post a Comment