Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Crystal Lens Review: Opal Violet

Another review of a new lens from Cosmic Bytes Cosplay Shop

Brand: Crystal
Series: Opal
Color: Violet
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Span: 1 year

Here is how it looks when you put it on:

 

Without & With the Lens

Both eyes with lens
 I took the shot in front of a huge window and just using the natural light from outside.


Now this lens is just amazing. It's definitely better than my first Berry Lens: Diamond Violet. The color is more vibrant and enlargement is better. It looks like this is my natural eye color~

Comfort: 10/10
It feels just right in my eye. It is really easy to put in the eyes. You won't even notice it's there!

Color/ Design: 10/10
The color is vibrant. This is the first violet lens I got that actually appeared violet. With my dark natural eye color, it's really difficult to find the right contacts that would show it's color. Normally, it would just appear black...

Enlargement: 9/10
How large my eyes became is very visible. It's like it's not me. Although it is not overly enlarging like the 16mm's I think this is fitting enough. No overdramatic change whatsoever.

Overall: 10/10
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I got more than I paid for with this lens. I'm totally loving it.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment