Sunday, June 19, 2011

Foundation Day

O-kay...I need to blog this before it rots in my files.

Date: June 18, 2011
Venue: Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila

Photo courtesy of A.Lucas
The representatives of our college for the PLM Project Fashionista. They wore 4 outfits, each representing one season, and this one is their summer clothes.

Photo courtesy of J. Hidalgo
We had the Dance Mania: Campus Clash with the participation of some students from the college. These people are not our representatives.

Photo courtesy of K. Bautista
The contestants of PLM Idol. Of course, it's a singing contest.

Photo courtesy of J. Hidalgo
The guy group "1:43" came to our school to hold a concert. It's free! People were all crazy to see them up close especially the guy in the polka dot sweater. I'm not particularly fond of them since they're trying hard to look like a Korean boy band.

The band "Pedicab" came to perform some songs. I didn't get to see them start but got to see them end it.


6 Cycle Mind also came and did a huge number of songs. Their vocalist here lets the crowd do the singing everytime he gets tired. They were good though. :)



The activities held at school. We didn't attend some but we were MADE to attend the others. Our attendance was actually mandatory.

Okay, I look like some weirdo saying "Look at my shirt! I'm so nerdy...". Anyway, this was my outfit on the last day. Well, I got my shirt from Thinkgeek.com. It has the rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock print on it from the Big Bang Theory. You can see what beats what when you follow the arrows. It has a nice fabric too. Very cool. By the way, I'm wearing an S size classic shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment