Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back to School Preparation

Hey! Next week will be the start of another semester for me. News were pretty bad about our professor but heck, I'll need to study either way.

Here are some stuffs I bought for this sem~


  • Writing Notebook (1) - I use very little space when writing. Since writing notebooks have another extra line, I can squeeze my notes a bit more.
  • A Hard bound big notebook with 5 divisions (1) - I'm planning to use this for my minor subjects as I doubt I would be writing much when I finally learned how to use the book. :)
  • A spiral "Shirota Yuu" notebook (1) - I just did the cover art myself. It wasn't my plan to stick Yuu there. His photo happened to be the one I got hold of while rummaging through my art materials. This is just an extra in case I need another notebook.
  • Sticky Notes (2) - I saw some really cute sticky notes while strolling around the department store and decided to buy them.
  • Off Lotion (1) - We will be at school until 8:30pm and there'll be a lot of mosquitoes outside when we go home. Need some protection for health & beauty~
  • A red headband (1) - I want to have lots of headbands this semester. I want the nerd and girl next door mixed together.
  • Flower Earrings (2 pairs) - A change of phase. I don't really wear earring at school. I kind of got used to not wearing any because of our duty. It's allowed during lectures so it's fine.
I also washed all of the bags I usually use at school. Now, all I have to do is study in advance because of the professor I was talking about. He gives pre-tests even before he explains our syllabus. //gg

No comments:

Post a Comment