Monday, May 30, 2011

Girls with Guns

Guns aren't only for boys. Girls can handle the ammos too.

Date: May 28, 2011
Venue: Beshy's Loft

Concept: We were supposed to take some group pictures but the other two members weren't able to come so we just did it by ourselves with a different yet similar theme in mind.

The guns we used were very similar ones. Changing the theme from group to partners was hard for me since I already drew up the setting in my mind.
What we came up with was the world domination touch. This explains the globe there...ugh..
Looking like I would do anything to protect what I want is one of the easiest kind of face I can make. It's sort of natural for me. Beshy would be the seductive and sly type of character then.
This pic came a bit off...I wasn't sure what I was doing at the time since I need to hurry back before the camera starts shooting.
My only plan that was able to push through. With the twin guns and the cross, I like this picture. Although this shot makes me look very short. Not that I am really tall though. Hahaha...Anyway, I think this is a good shot.

After the shoot, I spend the night at the place. Then went home before noon the next day. It was fun! I wish we could have done an outdoor shoot that time. Sorry for the late blog~ XP

No comments:

Post a Comment