Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ruined Mood

I woke up quite late today since we were out yesterday with my cousins at megamall. I was in a really good mood since the night was cooler than the previous nights because of the rain and today is Mother's Day. I greeted my friends' moms and were really having fun conversations using my phone and it all just had to be ruined by a piece of scissors.

It was about a week ago when I cleaned my stuffs in the room. I had to rearrange things a little because I need better access to those I often use. Now, people here at home are saying they can't find a scissor they left stuck in one of the compartments I am using. Honestly, I didn't see any scissors while I was cleaning my things and if I ever have, it would merely be impossible for me to throw it away. What would I do to a pair of scissors? I have two I bought myself. I just don't want this very mistrusting environment. When I say I didn't see, I DID NOT SEE IT. Why does one have to repeat it over and over? They always tell me that I am too messy with my things and when I clean things up they accuse me of throwing away THEIR things that are in MY place? When I lose my things, they just say it was because I didn't keep it in the proper place and when it comes to theirs I am said to be the culprit. That's just simply unfair.

Ahhh.....now my head hurts. I'm cutting this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment