Friday, April 29, 2011

Released from Agony yet Another begins

[inhales & exhales]

Finally, our battery examination is over and done with. I've been cramming for two weeks and I finally found the meaning behind all those hard work. Even if I wasn't really confident with some of my answers in the exam, I kind of feel good about it. But, of course, I can never be really sure.

It was really surprising when I saw the set of questions. They didn't follow the number of items given during the orientation and some of the subjects I read wasn't even there! Well, it's not like I really read those so I guess it's fine. Oh! The algebra part was really a bummer. It's very basic and I kind of messed up four items. I couldn't remember what was supposed to be done in that part.

Now, all I have to do is wait for the results and hope that God would let me pass this exam. This is another hard part. It really gets to me when I am anxious as to what the results would be. Remember the feeling of waiting for the admission results of your first choice university? Yep. It's the same feeling I'm feeling right now. Although I know that I can't help any of it anymore since it's done and I just have to accept it, this feeling still lingers.

I'm just going to divert this feeling to excitement for tomorrow's party and our upcoming photoshoot. Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment