Sunday, April 24, 2011

Freeing the Butterflies

I know~ If I have time to blog here, I probably should get back to my studies for the exam. I really need to free myself of the anxiety I feel right now. It's already the 25th and only four more days before the actual battle. What I'm worried about is not that that I haven't studied all of my subjects yet, but that we had a really bad foundations in some subjects. I am grateful though that the others aren't as bad as one of them but there are still some major subjects that needs some follow up review.

Although I am not not confident in my abilities to pass the exam, as sometimes I pass exams without studying at all, it's normal to get worried because this exam will determine if I have the right to continue on with my course and I placed it as one of the standards for me to continue on to pursuing medicine.

I guess I just have to believe in myself more, pray to God, and hope that everything turns out for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment