Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last Minute Star City

Date: June 4, 2011

Our block wasn't able to have an outing so we decided to get together before classes starts since we got into different classes. Originally, we wanted to go see the La Mesa Ecopark at Quezon City but later on, it was changed to Mall of Asia. There, we strolled for a bit. We went to some game centers but didn't play anything because there were too many people around. Bored, we decided to go bowling or maybe see a movie. Both didn't push through because we were too much of a cheapskate to use our money for those things. While we were resting inside the bowling center, one of us suggested to just go to Star City. It's near and we could do a lot of things. At first, some were reluctant to go because a regular Ride-all-you-can ticket costs 350 and there were some who don't have enough money. Jade lent us, those who didn't have enough, some spare she has. And so, we ventured inside.
Right off the bat, we rode the Blizzard. It looks easy to ride at first but this one kills the moment it goes down! I didn't expect it to go so fast. My arm hurts like it's injured afterwards because of inertia...

I was actually laughing inside this one. My friends were all being jumpy and screaming so much it was hilarious.


This is a watery ride~ I liked it inside. There were three of us in a boat-like thingy so the weight is not evenly distributed. This slowed us down a bit but eventually, the waters overcame it.

I didn't ride this one since I was still a little nauseated from a ride we had. The others seemed to like it...XP

The one that made the news years ago, the Wild River, made us all wet! My luck was so bad I had to sit in the far back of the ride..I wanted to be in the middle though. Scary and FUN!!!

This actually made me scream a little. What do I do when something gross touches your ear canal? And the most creepy part was that there were no one else around and there are real people mixed in with those made of wax!

The rest of the trip was all the other rides, food, and some picture taking. This the one and only time I came home late that doesn't have anything to do with a convention. My dad has to remind me to contact him if I'm going to be late. I guess I forgot that since he never scolds me for being a little late sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment