Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clean Up @ Home & My Hat

Yesterday, we cleaned one of the rooms in the house seldom used. It's more of a storage than a room but after our clean up, it kind of lightened up in that area. The most fun I had was when my dad and my brother were getting the old rocking chair out via our window. It was epic and I took some shots of it. I was really laughing at the site of it.

Crowning! XDD
External Rotation~ XP
Expulsion!!!
Chair Out~ <3
After getting rid of the chair, we proceeded with some old toys we didn't want to keep anymore. We decided to give it out to other children who will play with them. Just like in Toy Story 3. Of course, they need a little cleaning as well.

From stuffs we got from food chain establishments to some collector's items you won't find any where nowadays...^_^
I also got to finish my Marisa Kirisame hat!!! Yay!!



2 comments:

  1. Kawaii cap! Saan mo nakuha yung materials niyan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yung base, yan yung hat ko nung halloween party sa shall dati...nung nag 3rd ako...XP

    Tas sobrang tela from my costume..

    ReplyDelete