Monday, March 28, 2011

Report of Grades

Just got my grades from all of my subjects this semester...I didn't expect most of it...haha

Maternal & Child Health Nursing - 1.50
Community Health Nursing - 1.75
Nutrition - 2.00
Professional & Health Care Ethics - 1.75
Pharmacology - 2.50
Rhetoric - 1.25
Physical Educ. Badminton - 2.00

General Weighted Average - 1.71

That PE...LOL...I did not even put any effort in my matches except during the finals. I was hoping for a grade that starts with 1.

I could make it in the dean's list if it is only the GWA that is considered. I am still not sure if 2.5 is the lowest grade one should have or 2.25 to be able to make it. I hope I am qualified but I don't have high hopes...^^ I do not want to be disappointed that I didn't make it.

Anyway, it was a great and fast semester. I better get ready for the battery exam....Hope & pray for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment