Monday, March 21, 2011

Formal~

Just got home from the hotel where we had the party last night. I didn't intend to stay overnight but I wanted to spend more time with college friends.

The party was great and all but we had the most fun being vain and taking lots of pictures. Of course, we didn't miss the chance to have some taken with the party host. Oh yeah, most guests did not follow the strictly formal attire rule and went there wearing semi-formal outfits. Good thing my dress was versatile. Ha! Couldn't outwit me eh.






Oh yeah, the main course was so-so but the desserts were amazing~ I could eat loads of them. I'm not sure if it's only my sweet tooth but I find there desserts really good.





Of course, I manage to get some pics of still objects too...wouldn't miss those would I?



We didn't get enough sleep but the night was really fun because we were all tensed and nervous. There were more than 10 people in a room that only accommodates 2 persons. If we were caught, we need to take responsibility for covering up each other. Anyways, still fun. Hahaha. Really need a break after some grueling exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment