Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Encounter... :">

Just want to get this off my chest right now...

I was on a jeep and this uber hot bishonen sat beside me...obviously because it was the only open seat at the time. He was tall, medium built, deep set eyes, wavy hair and a latino complexion. I had my eyes on him all throughout the ride. He actually got his arm caught in the strap of my bag TWICE! He said sorry though. After that, when the jeep was getting less crowded, I caught him getting a glance at me. Well, that was probably because of the thing earlier. Anyway, the killer part was he freakin' bid me goodbye before he alight the vehicle. I never thought that I would hear a really bishonen-ish "bye-bye" in real life. Aaaaah!!! He was really cute~

I just want to rant things here because my mind was about to explode a moment ago that I had to literally scream nonsense stuff right when I enter my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment