Friday, December 17, 2010

Bitterness of -Eri-

I believe that I have made myself clear several times now. How come there you are still breaking most things we agreed upon? I am not going to go on and on repeating what I already said over and over again like some broken cd. Sometimes, try to be a little bit more aware of what others are going to feel with your actions and decisions. Try to consider the consequences on their side too. Then, again, I guess you just don't have it in you. You have other dreams in life aside from the path you are taking now but you might not have a chance to accomplish such big of a thing. For all I care, you can only do things halfheartedly just like the relationship we are in. Nothing is finished properly. No end has come. Nothing is settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment