Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yakimix & MMFF: RPG Metanoia

I just found out this great eat-all-you-can store at Trinoma today. The store was called Yakimix. From the name itself, they serve japanese food, primarily yakiniku. Yakiniku is a grilled kind of food. Yakimix's food was great. I was stuffed. They also have bottomless drinks and a wide variety of foods. They have heavenly desserts too! I should have had more of those cream puffs! Oh and you can avail of their eat-all-you-can at only 499php if you go there by lunch time which is  from 11am-2pm. Otherwise you will pay about 580php, if my memory serves me right.

grilling some meat and mushrooms
wrapped in bacon strip

My choice of meal...before I actually attacked the nikus

After the yakiniku trip, I watched RPG Metanoia with my older brothers. I was really laughing at the things they were saying and doing. There are just some part where you couldn't help but laugh your ao. A little spoiler but the movie itself is similar, I mean, reeeeaaaallly similar to .Hack// where the main characters were Tsukasa, Subaru, and the other guys. Anyway, it was still fun to watch. So much for the Metro Manila Film Fest. I didn't even feel that what I watched was a 3D. The trailers shown before the actual movie was more of a 3D than the movie itself. At least we can already do some decent animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment