Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Today, my dad, tita She, and I went shopping as part of our yearly sort of tradition in the family. As usual, I am the only one to shop for the whole day as long as I want since I really need a lot of time to figure out what I want and need at the same time.

It was my first time shopping at forever 21 and I definitely enjoyed it. Using the gift passes I received from my brother, I was able to buy an accessory and the neko sweater I've been keeping my eyes on ever since I saw Tricia blog it in her tumblr. So after F21, I settled at the department store for some new shorts. My dad did not approve of the high-heeled shoes I wanted so we ended up buying ankle boots instead.

It was raining cats and dogs when we got outside. Fortunately we managed to get a ride immediately. I believe my dad got tired because of me but he put up with it. I'm really thankful for today. ^_^ Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment