Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas of the Family = GIFTS!!!

This is my first Christmas to actually coordinate a working outfit.Well, thanks to my fashion icon, Tricia Gosingtian. 

Me! Being vain. Taken by my brother, Gel.

Unopened Gifts

Opened Gifts
The day is fun really. After breakfast, which was actually a brunch because we slept in, we went to church first just to pay a visit.Then we headed to my grandparents' house as we usually do every year. We played with my baby cousin, Kirk. He was really ecstatic to see so many people visit the house. And of course, there were gifts. I wasn't really expecting too many gifts to open this year because I usually just receive money since I entered adolescence. My brother and grandfather gave my presents earlier. My brother gave me gift passes to use at Forever 21 where I got my outfit for the day. I didn't open my present from grandpa until Christmas. It was two Armando Caruso handkerchief and some money. I'm not going to mention the total amount of money I received for Christmas. LOL. Anyway, Aunt Maret gave me a Disney Tee and a portable folded bag, Uncle Dan and Aunt Kitchie gave me chocolate which was apparently from Kirk and some money too, and Aunt Monette sent us some money. My Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents from my mother's side gave their Christmas gift on my birthday last November. I'm surprised that I still haven't spent it on things I really want. Well, not all of it. 
Cross Necklace from Forever 21. I'm really loving it~ <3

The day was pretty much about reunions, food, gifts, and more food. Anyway, it was still fun. Next up, NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment