Friday, December 10, 2010

We Scream for Ice Cream!!!

I was supposed to tell this story last week but I got lazy so I'm typing it away now...

As our classes for the last days before Christmas got crazier and crazier, we had some time to go out and unwind a little. Mel and I went to Robinsons Ermita and looked around the shops there. We got critical of clothes, found some good stuff, and laughed at items that made us remember other classmates. When we finally got tired, finished all good shops, we decided to eat. It was a drag since I didn't have any money on me. Fortunately, I have my card so I withdrew some money from my account. At first, the machine won't let money out since I was asking too little it seemed. In order not to delay other people behind me (yes, there was a line...I hate lines), I just choose the lowest denomination the machine offered in the options. I finished. Walking around the mall, we happened to pass by the ice cream store I am so fond of, Dippin' Dots! I asked my friend if she was familiar with their ice cream and she said no. Well, one of my habits, I asked her if she would like some, my treat of course. She was hesitant at first but I manage to push it into her. Basically, I just had to order and pay up before she could stop me. Haha! Then we enjoyed the food. As we eat, we decided to take pics of the cup, and the ceiling of the mall that looked like a sewer gate. After a little more walk and a discussion about someone, we headed home. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment